THE NURSE KIM STEWART LOVES DRUG ADDICTS! BECAUSE SHE IS A DRUG ADDICT.

http://alanon.activeboard.com/t12551378/all-that-glitters/

I then admitted I must really love addicts. Every
single significant relationship was with someone who abused something, alcohol, speed, or pills. All were depressed and especially angry. And I fell in love with them like I jumped off a high rise!But on my part, what's this "glittery" thing that is so
attractive about addicts? Most people would run like hell! But I do love them.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

KIM STEWART AKA BINK AKA BRISEIS..MORE OF HER DITY LITTLE SECRETS REVEALED!

Photobucket


Let the bullshit blow in the breeze.





we're all familiar with Kim Stewart's plan for domestic violence victims....she's going to blame them all for their abuse........she says so.......


" As I've written before, the unthinkable is true, that at heart, the victim and perp suffer from the same condition. They just take up position on opposite poles of the same problem. At heart, they are equally as greedy and destructive, at least in results. I know this is what makes me a pariah in the domestic violence victim community, this willingness of mine to point out the stain on the lily white garment of the abused."


well Kim, you lunatic........here's something else unthinkable but true....i'm pointing out the stains on YOUR dingy white garment......and i'm very very very willing to do it.........

here's a really nasty stain......Kim Stewart's 'situational depression' excuse.......
pooooor thing......she's not a raving paranoid schizoid drug addict....nooooo....
just a little depression......'situational depression' in fact......short term....no big deal......she's just about over it........hahahahahaha..........

February 23, 2012....just a little depression..she's on something....apparently she's so crazy she can't remember what exactly....but it's just a little depression..

http://bink-think.livejournal.com/30819.html

I have suffered from situational depression and anxiety, and take Lexapro, an antidepressant, with very positive effect. I am down to 10mg daily, and hope to be weaned off completely by June. I have never been diagnosed with or treated for anything other than depression.
like all psychopaths, she contradicts herself in the same paragraph.....never been diagnosed with anything other than depression...well, except....anxiety...
and she's on Lexapro...10mg....but in an email she sent me the same day...it's a whole different story....
From: Kim Stewart goosewhisperer@gmail.com
Friday, February 24, 2012 11:50 PM

I have suffered from situational depression and anxiety, and take Celexa, an antidepressant, with very positive effect. I am down to 20mg daily, and hope to be weaned off completely by June. I have never been diagnosed with or treated for anything other than depression. I complied with the psychiatrist's recommendations and underwent cognitive-behavioral therapy twice, with what I feel are positive effects as well.
i wouldn't be holding out much hope of that, Kim.......here you are on OUR PLACE....December 8, 2011
http://forums.our-place-online.net/index.php?showtopic=9676&st=0&p=127701&hl=+bink +celexa&fromsearch=1&#entry127701


Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:28 AM
I'm gonna pick up my prescription for Lexapro tomorrow. I've been on Celexa for about three years, and my shrink thinks I'm having a "poop out" (not sleeping great).
i would think, as a psych nurse, you'd know more about situational depression.....or try to know more, before you lie about having it.....
http://psychiatristscottsdale.com/types-of-depression/
Situational Depression: Typically major stressors in life will bring on situational depression such as a divorce, death of a loved one, loss of a job, the economy or any factors that will negatively affect your life – and these can be very debilitating and usually trigger these types of depression.. The length of time for situational depression symptoms will usually coincide with the duration of the stressful events.
Clinical Depression: Occurs without any apparent traumatic or stressful events present.
how long have you had that 'situational depression', Bink?.......about 47 years???..let's see if we can do the math........let's see.......
December 2010....you were tapering off then, too.......
http://www.lisaescott.com/forum/2010/12/13/anti-depressive-drugs-comments-please



I've had very helpful

I've had very helpful experience with them. For me, rebalancing the seratonin and norepiniphrine is exactly what I needed. My psychiatrist will help me taper off of them in the next year.
It NEVER seems like a little pill could actually help. I'm walking talking proof that it does.
Lot's of people are against these kinds of medications. I have listened to them over and over and mostly what I hear is a lot of fear not based in reality. There are deep seated fears about meds that affect your "mind". There are deep seated fears about mental illness, or being diagnosed with one.

Depression is CURABLE. So is anxiety (often goes hand in hand with depression). It is completely and utterly curable. With a good therapist and a year or two on antidepressants (or keep taking them forever, it's just a pill), it is CURABLE.


when do you expect to be uh cured, Bink???....because in December you said on Our Place that you'd been on Celexa for three years, and were switching to Lexapro.....you don't have depression Bink......there's no cure for psychopathy..
and you've got a terminal case of LYING DUMBASS......for example....
here you are on Miracles in Progress.....April, 2007

http://alanon.activeboard.com/t11393606/my-worst-day-yet-when-is-this-gonna-get-better/

I think the reason I don't go into the black pit of hell is because I'm on an antidepressant, one I took for years with PMS but lately take it daily.


and May, 2007

http://alanon.activeboard.com/t11932982/happy-happy-joy-joy-joy-not/

I've suffered depression most of my adult life, been off but mostly on this or that antidepressant.


and August, 2007

http://alanon.activeboard.com/t13269680/on-empty-depleted/

I attribute much of my sanity, living with my active A in the last few years to antidepressant meds. They did not make me feel like a million bucks or like much of anything. But what they did do was keep me from going way down there into the depths of depression.


and September, 2007....

http://alanon.activeboard.com/t13641380/im-living-in-one-big-panick-attack-help/

The psych who prescribed my antidepressants suggested I up my dose by half for a week or two, as antidepressants tend to improve sleep. Sleeping pills for a short term basis might be good too, just to get ya over the hump.

http://www.lisaescott.com/index.php?q=forum/2010/09/17/will-i-ever-stop-obsessing-i-cant-stop-no-matter-how-hard-i-try

It's almost impossible to



soooooooo......in your own words you've been on this or that antidepressant most of your entire life.....soooooooo your 'situational depression' is caused by the situation of of being you.......is that correct????....it's certainly understandable......i'm sure it sucks ass being you......which is why you so enjoy imagining that other people are the same kind of loathsome trash you are....

i can tell you this........47 years of antidepressants haven't helped you a bit....
of course Lexapro can't make a human being out of a sack of shit psychopath,
no matter how many milligrams you take..or how long you take it...

well.....that's quite the shit stain on your lily white garment.....and oh look- there's another one.....the lies you tell about your step mother......


Kim Stewart's stepmother is Margaret Bowman Higgins Stewart.....Kim says she's a criminal.........well....sometimes she says she's a criminal.....on the Catbox, for example......in April 2008, her horrible stepmother had her doing all sorts of vague illegal and immoral things.......


Distance and time are the cure. Yes, my father and step mother shat the bed when I moved away and stopped contact with them. They had me doing all kinds of illegal and immoral things. It died down, eventually, and I realized what an utter GIFT it was to be free of their meddling and abuse.

and Margaret was still a criminal in August 2008.....
http://www.drirene.com/catbox/index.php?showtopic=54360&st=10

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:28 PM
I had to move away from my abusive father (and his partner in crime new wife) and cut off contact with them just to find out who in the HELL I even am . I had to go somewhere far away just to begin to be a separate person.


but my May 2009.....her father had destroyed her close relationship with her stepmother.....

I had to break it off with my father many years ago. He was intrusive, a crazy maker, and believed I (and the rest of the world) existed soley to meet whatever need his whims dictated -- or else. I shudder to remember how I had to just stop contact with him. Ignored phone calls and letters. Thank god I lived 1200 miles away, because he only tried to come "find" me once, and I thwarted his effort. This cost me a relationship with my step mother, who I'd become close to.
well Bink.....is Margaret Ma Barker or......Martha Stewart???....

It was HARD to decide what color to paint my bedroom. Would my stepmother (Martha Stewart's lesser twin) recoil in horror? Why did I even care, she doesn't sleep in there!
i guess it wasn't so horrible that your parasitic ass couldn't shack there for five long years, huh???

http://bink-think.livejournal.com/20775.html
I'd tell her I ended up raising my children on my own, without a cent of child support. I had to live with my father and step mother (uuurrrgh) for five years while I put myself through nursing school.
you didn't mind your wicked stepmother and horrible criminal father helping you get your beloved nursing degree, did you?.......then you turn around and smear them.....like you do everyone.........you're trash.........
I took off in my late twenties and lived far away from my FOO for 15 years. my father and stepmother, who ironically reached out and helped me the most (get myBSN/RN) ended up being . . . well, I'm no contact with either of them.


i searched Washington court records for your horrible wicked criminal stepmother, Margaret Bowman Higgins Stewart......under all of those names......separately and together.......and of course, she has no criminal record......

it appears her only crime was letting a piece of garbage like you into her home and her life..........


now here's a really nasty stain on Kim Stewart's already dingy white garment......


she conned members of the Catbox out of money.......she was broke she told them.......he animals were going to starve......she was penniless....and yet the psychopath has the nerve to now get on OUR PLACE, where some of those very same women she got money from still post........and says this.....



http://forums.our-place-online.net/index.php?showtopic=10049&st=0&p=131536&hl=+bink


If ATM could have seen what truly went on in my head during those last months, things would have been so much worse. I even offered him 20K to leave me (to use for drug/alcohol treatment of course, but I didn't give a flying phooey what he did with the money but get away from me).


WTF????......she says that.....after years of saying this????....her whine a thon.....where she cried about ATM....."Spending 99% of the farm money on drugs and leaving her penniless" ....


http://www.drirene.com/catbox/index.php?showtopic=47160

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:09 PM

My car spouted an exhaust leak and I am BROKE. I mean I have NO money except about 200 bucks worth of savings bonds. Then the phone company called and my "service may be temporarily disconnected" tonight at midnight.
Oh yeah, my lawyer called me back to tell me he doesn't think refunding me any of my retainer is a good idea considering we will need every cent 'cause ATM is now on a litigious ROLL. He also counseled me NOT to sell anything, even if my phone gets cut off, and he was very serious about that.

Oh and I have four bales of hay left for the goats. I've been trying to sell them off without any luck for months, I have offered them for FREE to local 4H but haven't heard back . . . guys, my only other option is to shoot them and butcher them.
Not a single person has offered to help me keep them going until I can somehow, some way, get them on to new homes or (squick) Freezer Camp.

this nasty bitch is either completely insane........or she is the most foul, unconscionable psychopath who ever walked the face of the earth........
either way...........this bitch needs to be kept out of normal society.........
coming up next.........Kim Stewart smears her sister Judy Louderback.....and her ex-husband Richard Byrd........and her father Gary Thomas Stewart....

No comments:

Post a Comment